If you have landed here without knowing about Slimpod, and the mental and physical joy it has brought me and many others, you can read about this programme and why I love it by following my wellbeing journey!
And if you’re a podder who saw something you liked on Slimpod Club (SC) and now you’re wondering “What was that think I saw that someone recommended the other day?”, you might find the answer here! (Please be aware that SC is a private Facebook group, so you will only be able to open SC links if you are a Slimpod Gold or Slimpod Extra member).
Please also note that I update this page about three to four times per week, so if a link you want isn’t here, come back tomorrow! If there is something you are looking for in particular and can’t find it, send me a message on Facebook and I’ll make it a top priority for my next update!
- Brian Mayne in the Week 3 videos
- Dale Pinnock in the Week 5 videos
- The Medicinal Chef by Dale Pinnock (and his other books)
- SC post)
- SC post)
General tools shared by fellow podders
- Buddy Groups – This is updated frequently, so see the most recent post under Discussion > Featured on the main SC page.
- Slimpod Bingo – for MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Fun New Year Resolutions
- Action for Happiness calendar (SC post)
- Squeezy App for kegel exercises (SC post was about bingo, but the app is mentioned in the comments)
- “Talking positvely”/”casting spells”
- What to drink if: you find plain water boring, or you don’t want fizz
- Uses for avocado